Dabei Cloister in Quwo 曲沃大悲院https://architecturasinica.org/place/000018
- Dabei Cloister in Quwo (English)
- Qūwò Dàbēiyuàn (Pinyin)
- Ch`ü-wo Ta-pei-yüan (Wade-Giles)
- 曲沃大悲院 (Traditional Chinese)
- 曲沃大悲院 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Linfen (Pinyin)
- 临汾 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- 曲沃 (Simplified Chinese)
- Quwo_Qucunzhen_Qucun_zhong (Pinyin)
- Lat. 35.73436667° Long. 111.5450667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 11-12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. passage hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dabei Cloister in Quwo 曲沃大悲院 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000018.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dabei Cloister in Quwo 曲沃大悲院 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000018.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dabei Cloister in Quwo 曲沃大悲院
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dabei Cloister in Quwo 曲沃大悲院 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.