Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000131
- back hall (English)
- 後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- houdian (Pinyin)
- Hou-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Baiyugong houdian (English)
- 白玉宫後殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 白玉宫后殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.65833° Long. 113.240967°
Building InformationThe back hall of Baiyu Palace is on the central axis and dates to the Ming-Qing dynasties. It has an overhanging gable roof, its front façade measures 9.32 m (30' 7").2
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
- 2 国家文物局, 中国文物地图集. 山西分册, II:513; 23-C10.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000131.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000131.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Baiyu Palace, back hall 白玉宮後殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.