Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Miller, Tracy. The Divine Nature of Power: Chinese Ritual Architecture at the Sacred Site of Jinci. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Asia Center for the Harvard-Yenching Institute : Distributed by Harvard University Press, 2007. https://books.google.com/books?id=ZN7VAAAAMAAJ. , pp: 199.
- 2 Ren, Sijie, Nancy S. Steinhardt, Paul R. Goldin, Victor H. Mair, and Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations. “Foguangsi on Mount Wutai : Architecture of Politics and Religion.” Ph. D, University of Pennsylvania, 2016. /z-wcorg/. , pp: 368-375.
- 3 Guo, Qinghua. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture 中國建築英漢雙解辭典. Mulgrave, Vic.: Images, 2002. , pp: 21.
- 4 Fu, Xinian, Nancy Shatzman Steinhardt, and Alexandra Harrer. Traditional Chinese architecture : twelve essays, 2017. http://public.eblib.com/choice/publicfullrecord.aspx?p=4866478. , pp: 350.
Broad Match: Building Frame
External relationships (1)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“cao” in Architectura Sinica last modified December 5, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/cao.
Bibliography:“cao.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published December 5, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/cao.
About this Entry
Entry Title: cao
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “cao”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.