lute-face descending cantileverhttps://architecturasinica.org/keyword/qinmian_xiaangk000071
- lute-face descending cantilever (English)
- qinmian xiaang (Pinyin)
- 琴面下昂 (Traditional Chinese)
- 琴面下昂 (Simplified Chinese)
Broad Match: Bracketing
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “lute-face descending cantilever” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/qinmian_xiaangk000071.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “lute-face descending cantilever.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/qinmian_xiaangk000071.
About this Entry
Entry Title: lute-face descending cantilever
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “lute-face descending cantilever”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.