Dule Monastery, Guanyin Pavilion 獨樂寺觀音閣https://architecturasinica.org/place/000164
- Guanyin Pavilion (English)
- 觀音閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 观音阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Guānyīngé (Pinyin)
- Kuan-yin-ko (Wade-Giles)
- Dulesi Guanyinge (English)
- 獨樂寺觀音閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 独乐寺观音阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.04408333° Long. 117.3966666°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dule Monastery, Guanyin Pavilion 獨樂寺觀音閣 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000164.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dule Monastery, Guanyin Pavilion 獨樂寺觀音閣 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000164.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dule Monastery, Guanyin Pavilion 獨樂寺觀音閣
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dule Monastery, Guanyin Pavilion 獨樂寺觀音閣 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.