Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院https://architecturasinica.org/place/000078
- Dayun Cloister in Qinxian (English)
- Qìnxiàn Dàyúnyuàn (Pinyin)
- Ch'in-hsien Ta-yün-yüan (Wade-Giles)
- 沁縣大雲院 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁县大云院 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 沁 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.7477° Long. 112.5745°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000078.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000078.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.