Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000105
- Dawang Temple in Yangquan (English)
- Yángquán Dàwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Yang-ch`üan Ta-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 陽泉大王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 阳泉大王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 陽泉 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- 盂 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000105.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000105.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dawang Temple in Yangquan 陽泉大王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.