Runchengzhen Dongyue Temple, Tianzi Hall 潤城東岳廟天齊殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000232
- Tianzi Hall (English)
- 天齊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天齐殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānqídiàn (Pinyin)
- T`ien-ch`i-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Runcheng Dongyuemiao Tianzidian (English)
- 润城東嶽廟天齊殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 润城东岳庙天齐殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- 屯城東岳廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- Tuncheng Dongyuemiao
- Lat. 35.55121667° Long. 112.5350833°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Runchengzhen Dongyue Temple, Tianzi Hall 潤城東岳廟天齊殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000232.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Runchengzhen Dongyue Temple, Tianzi Hall 潤城東岳廟天齊殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000232.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Runchengzhen Dongyue Temple, Tianzi Hall 潤城東岳廟天齊殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Runchengzhen Dongyue Temple, Tianzi Hall 潤城東岳廟天齊殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.