- Qin (English)
- 秦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 秦 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qín (Pinyin)
- Ch'in (Wade-Giles)
- Qin Dynasty (English)
- 秦朝 (Traditional Chinese)
221 BCE - 206 BCE 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 11.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 秦 Qín ” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 4, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000069.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 秦 Qín .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000069.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 秦 Qín
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 秦 Qín ”
- data entry and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
- adding citations Yiyang Chen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.