- Sanguo (English)
- 三國 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三国 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sānguó (Pinyin)
- San-kuo (Wade-Giles)
- Three Kingdoms (English)
220 - 280 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 11.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 三國 Sānguó” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 4, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000085.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 三國 Sānguó.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000085.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 三國 Sānguó
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 三國 Sānguó”
- data entry and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citations and revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.