- chaoju (Pinyin without tones)
- 巢居 (Traditional Chinese)
- 巢居 (Simplified Chinese)
- cháojū (Pinyin)
- ch'ao-chü (Wade-Giles)
穴處 xuéchù (cave dwelling)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, accessed March 11, 2021.
- 2 GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 38.
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 巢居 cháojū” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 6, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000135.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 巢居 cháojū.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 12, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000135.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 巢居 cháojū
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 巢居 cháojū”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations and gloss 2021 by Sarah Brooker
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.