- jinjian (Pinyin without tones)
- 盡間 (Traditional Chinese)
- 尽间 (Simplified Chinese)
- jìnjiān (Pinyin)1
- chin-chien (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 215.
- 2 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 215.; GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 49.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 359.
Broad Match: building frame
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 盡間 jǐnjiān” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 25, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000152.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 盡間 jǐnjiān.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 17, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000152.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 盡間 jǐnjiān
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 盡間 jǐnjiān”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citation 2021 by XIE Qizheng 謝祺錚
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.