Fawang Temple in Hancheng 韓城法王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000037
- Fawang Temple in Hancheng (English)
- Hànchéng Fǎwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Han-ch`eng Fa-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 韓城法王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 韩城法王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 陕西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 陕西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 韩城 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng 韓城法王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000037.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng 韓城法王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000037.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fawang Temple in Hancheng 韓城法王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng 韓城法王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.