Hongji Cloister 洪濟院https://architecturasinica.org/place/000039
- Hongji Cloister (English)
- Hóngjìyuàn (Pinyin)
- Hung-chi-yüan (Wade-Giles)
- 洪濟院 (Traditional Chinese)
- 洪济院 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wuxiang (Pinyin)
- 武乡 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.9830166° Long. 112.66555°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Hongji Cloister 洪濟院 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000039.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Hongji Cloister 洪濟院 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000039.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Hongji Cloister 洪濟院
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Hongji Cloister 洪濟院 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.