Huayan Monastery 華嚴寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000041
- Huayan Monastery (English)
- Huáyánsì (Pinyin)
- Hua-yen-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 華嚴寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 华严寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Datong (Pinyin)
- 大同 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 40.0905166° Long. 113.288533°
- Lat. 40.09125° Long. 113.287433°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Huayan Monastery 華嚴寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified July 5, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000041.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Huayan Monastery 華嚴寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000041.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Huayan Monastery 華嚴寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Huayan Monastery 華嚴寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.