Huayan Lower Monastery
Place Type: monastery (Buddhist)
- Huayan Lower Monastery (English)
- Huayansi (Pinyin)
- 華嚴寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 华严寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Datong (Pinyin)
- 大同 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 40.0905166° Long. 113.288533°
- Lat. 40.09125° Long. 113.287433°
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , 11-12. ( 2000)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
Bibliography:“Huayan Lower Monastery 華嚴寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000041.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Huayan Lower Monastery 華嚴寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Huayan Lower Monastery 華嚴寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.