Jidu Temple 濟瀆廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000045
- Jidu Temple (English)
- Jìdúmiào (Pinyin)
- Chi-tu-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 濟瀆廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 济渎庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Henan (Pinyin)
- 河南省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河南省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jiyuan Shi (Pinyin)
- 济源 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 35.1095333° Long. 112.576583°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jidu Temple 濟瀆廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000045.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jidu Temple 濟瀆廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000045.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jidu Temple 濟瀆廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jidu Temple 濟瀆廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.