Jindong Monastery 金洞寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000049
- Jindong Monastery (English)
- Jīndòngsì (Pinyin)
- Chin-tung-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 金洞寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 金洞寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 忻州 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. corner hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jindong Monastery 金洞寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000049.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jindong Monastery 金洞寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000049.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jindong Monastery 金洞寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jindong Monastery 金洞寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.