Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang 荊莊大雲寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000051
- Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang (English)
- Jīngzhuāng Dàyúnsì (Pinyin)
- Ching-chuang Ta-yün-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 荊莊大雲寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 荆庄大云寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 浑源 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang 荊莊大雲寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000051.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang 荊莊大雲寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000051.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang 荊莊大雲寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Monastery in Jingzhuang 荊莊大雲寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.