Kaihua Monastery 開化寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000054
- Kaihua Monastery (English)
- Kāihuàsì (Pinyin)
- K`ai-hua-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 開化寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开化寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Gaoping (Pinyin)
- 高平 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 35.87018611° Long. 113.0370944°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Kaihua Monastery 開化寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000054.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Kaihua Monastery 開化寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000054.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaihua Monastery 開化寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaihua Monastery 開化寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.