Puguang Monastery 普光寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000071
- Puguang Monastery (English)
- Pǔguāngsì (Pinyin)
- P'u-kuang-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 普光寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 普光寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 寿阳 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Puguang Monastery 普光寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 10, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000071.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Puguang Monastery 普光寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000071.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Puguang Monastery 普光寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Puguang Monastery 普光寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.