Longyan Moastery in Qinshui 沁水龍岩寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000076
- Longyan Moastery in Qinshui (English)
- Qìnshuǐ Lóngyánsì (Pinyin)
- Ch'in-shui Lung-yen-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 沁水龍岩寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁水龙岩寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.60273333° Long. 111.97115°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longyan Moastery in Qinshui 沁水龍岩寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000076.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longyan Moastery in Qinshui 沁水龍岩寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000076.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longyan Moastery in Qinshui 沁水龍岩寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longyan Moastery in Qinshui 沁水龍岩寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.