Dayun Cloister in Qinxian
Place Type: cloister
- Dayun Cloister in Qinxian (English)
- Qinxian Dayunyuan (Pinyin)
- 沁縣大雲院 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁县大云院 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 沁 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.7477° Long. 112.5745°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , pp: 11-12. ( 2000)
Contains Place (1)
1. main hall
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000078.
Bibliography:“Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000078.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian 沁縣大雲院 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.