Sanjun Temple 三峻廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000084
- Sanjun Temple (English)
- Sānjùnmiào (Pinyin)
- San-chün-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 三峻廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 三峻庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Huguan (Pinyin)
- 壶关 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 36.03716667° Long. 113.6121667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Sanjun Temple 三峻廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000084.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Sanjun Temple 三峻廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000084.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Sanjun Temple 三峻廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Sanjun Temple 三峻廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.