Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage 少林寺初祖庵https://architecturasinica.org/place/000086
- Shaolin Monastery Chuzu Hermitage (English)
- Shàolínsì Chūzǔān (Pinyin)
- Shao-lin-ssu Ch'u-tsu-an (Wade-Giles)
- 少林寺初祖庵 (Traditional Chinese)
- 少林寺初祖庵 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hermitage of the First Patriarch (English)
- Henan (Pinyin)
- 河南省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河南省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dengfeng Shi (Pinyin)
- 登封 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 34.50950278° Long. 112.9291167°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage 少林寺初祖庵 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000086.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage 少林寺初祖庵 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000086.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage 少林寺初祖庵
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage 少林寺初祖庵 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.