Taiyin Monastery 太陰寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000092
- Taiyin Monastery (English)
- Tàiyīnsì (Pinyin)
- T'ai-yin-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 太陰寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 太阴寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 绛 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.49343333° Long. 111.6487167°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Taiyin Monastery 太陰寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000092.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Taiyin Monastery 太陰寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000092.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Taiyin Monastery 太陰寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Taiyin Monastery 太陰寺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.