Erxian Temple in Xixi 西溪二仙廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000104
- Erxian Temple in Xixi (English)
- Xīxī Èrxiānmiào (Pinyin)
- Hsi-hsi Er-hsien-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 西溪二仙廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 西溪二仙庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lingchuan (Pinyin)
- 陵川 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.7605° Long. 113.2553333°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
1. back hall
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xixi 西溪二仙廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000104.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xixi 西溪二仙廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000104.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Temple in Xixi 西溪二仙廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Temple in Xixi 西溪二仙廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.