Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000112
- Yunyan Monastery (English)
- Yúnyánsì (Pinyin)
- Yün-yen-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 雲岩寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 云岩寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sichuan (Pinyin)
- 四川省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 四川省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 江油 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Southern Tang 937 - 946 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 10, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000112.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000112.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.