Place Type: monastery (Buddhist)
- Yunyan Monastery (English)
- Yunyansi (Pinyin)
- 雲岩寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 云岩寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Sichuan (Pinyin)
- 四川省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 四川省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 江油 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Southern Tang 937 - 946 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Endymion Wilkinson, Chinese History: A Manual, Revised and Enlarged. , 11-12. ( 2000)
Contains Place (1)
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000112.
Bibliography:“Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000112.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yunyan Monastery 雲岩寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.