Baiyu Palace, Mountain Gate
- Mountain Gate (English)
- 山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山门 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanmen (Pinyin)
- Baiyugong Shanmen (English)
- 白玉宫山門 (Traditional Chinese)
- 白玉宫山門 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.657467° Long. 113.2413167°
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644
Date still in question
Axis: c, roof style: h/g
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Baiyu Palace, Mountain Gate 白玉宮山門 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000129.
Bibliography:“Baiyu Palace, Mountain Gate 白玉宮山門 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000129.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Baiyu Palace, Mountain Gate 白玉宮山門
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Baiyu Palace, Mountain Gate 白玉宮山門 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.