Chongjiao Monastery, Great Buddha Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Great Buddha Hall (English)
- 大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dafodian (Pinyin)
- Chongjiaosi Dafodian (English)
- 崇教寺大佛殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺大佛殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.34316667° Long. 113.11315°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Axis: c, roof style: flush gable, front façade: 36' 1", 3 bays
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongjiao Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 崇教寺大佛殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000144.
Bibliography:“Chongjiao Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 崇教寺大佛殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000144.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 崇教寺大佛殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, Great Buddha Hall 崇教寺大佛殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.