Chongjiao Monastery, left ear hall 崇教寺左耳殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000147
- left ear hall (English)
- 左耳殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 左耳殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zuǒ ěrdiàn (Pinyin)
- Tso-erh-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Chongjiaosi zuoerdian (English)
- 崇教寺左耳殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺左耳殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Qing 1644 - 1912 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongjiao Monastery, left ear hall 崇教寺左耳殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000147.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongjiao Monastery, left ear hall 崇教寺左耳殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000147.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, left ear hall 崇教寺左耳殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, left ear hall 崇教寺左耳殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.