Chongjiao Monastery, right ear hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- right ear hall (English)
- 右耳殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 右耳殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- youerdian (Pinyin)
- Chongjiaosi youerdian (English)
- 崇教寺右耳殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇教寺右耳殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Qing 1644 - 1912
glazed roof tiles on ear halls
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Chongjiao Monastery, right ear hall 崇教寺右耳殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000148.
Bibliography:“Chongjiao Monastery, right ear hall 崇教寺右耳殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000148.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongjiao Monastery, right ear hall 崇教寺右耳殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongjiao Monastery, right ear hall 崇教寺右耳殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.