Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang, Beamless Hall 定襄關王廟無梁殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000159
- Beamless Hall (English)
- 無梁殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 无梁殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Wúliángdiàn (Pinyin)
- Wu-liang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Guanwangmiao Wuliangdian (English)
- 定襄關王廟無梁殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 定襄关王庙无梁殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang, Beamless Hall 定襄關王廟無梁殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000159.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang, Beamless Hall 定襄關王廟無梁殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000159.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang, Beamless Hall 定襄關王廟無梁殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang, Beamless Hall 定襄關王廟無梁殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.