Fencheng historic building group, Hongji Bridge 汾城古建筑群洪濟橋https://architecturasinica.org/place/000166
- Hongji Bridge (English)
- 洪濟橋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 洪济桥 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hóngjìqiáo (Pinyin)
- Hung-chi-ch'iao (Wade-Giles)
- Fencheng Gujianzhuqun Hongjiqiao (English)
- 汾城古建築群洪濟橋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 汾城古建筑群洪济桥 (Simplified Chinese)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fencheng historic building group, Hongji Bridge 汾城古建筑群洪濟橋 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000166.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fencheng historic building group, Hongji Bridge 汾城古建筑群洪濟橋
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fencheng historic building group, Hongji Bridge 汾城古建筑群洪濟橋 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.