Fuxiang Monastery, main hall 福祥寺大雄寶殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000172
- main hall (English)
- 大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dàxióngbǎodiàn (Pinyin)
- Ta-hsiung-pao-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Fuxiangsi Daxiongbaodian (English)
- 福祥寺大雄寶殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 福祥寺大雄宝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
“Fuxiang Monastery, main hall 福祥寺大雄寶殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000172.
Bibliography:“Fuxiang Monastery, main hall 福祥寺大雄寶殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000172.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fuxiang Monastery, main hall 福祥寺大雄寶殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.