Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall
Place Type: palatial hall
- Sage Mother Hall (English)
- 聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shengmudian (Pinyin)
- Jinci Shengmudian (English)
- 晉祠聖母殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋祠圣母殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.708727° Long. 112.434575°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127
Shengmudian 1038-1087-local and trans-local types of bracketing
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry Show full citation information...
“Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000190.
Bibliography:“Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000190.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, general editor,
- , editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jin Shrines, Sage Mother Hall 晉祠聖母殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.