Liang Cheng ancient ward, stone gateway 兩程故裡石坊https://architecturasinica.org/place/000201
- stone gateway (English)
- 石坊 (Traditional Chinese)
- 石坊 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shífāng (Pinyin)
- Shih-fang (Wade-Giles)
- Liang Cheng guli shifang (English)
- 兩程故里石坊 (Traditional Chinese)
- 两程故里石坊 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Ming 1368 - 1644 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, stone gateway 兩程故裡石坊 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000201.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, stone gateway 兩程故裡石坊 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000201.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Liang Cheng ancient ward, stone gateway 兩程故裡石坊
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, stone gateway 兩程故裡石坊 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.