Lingzewang Temple, Lingzewang Hall 靈澤王廟 靈澤王殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000205
- Lingzewang Hall (English)
- 靈澤王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 灵泽王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Língzéwángdiàn (Pinyin)
- Ling-tse-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Lingzewangmiao Lingzewangdian (English)
- 靈澤王廟靈澤王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 灵泽王庙灵泽王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- 太平龍王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- (Simplified Chinese)
- Taiping Longwangmiao
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Lingzewang Temple, Lingzewang Hall 靈澤王廟 靈澤王殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000205.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Lingzewang Temple, Lingzewang Hall 靈澤王廟 靈澤王殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000205.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Lingzewang Temple, Lingzewang Hall 靈澤王廟 靈澤王殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Lingzewang Temple, Lingzewang Hall 靈澤王廟 靈澤王殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.