Mei Hermitage, Ancestor Hall 梅庵祖師殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000213
- Ancestor Hall (English)
- 祖師殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 祖师殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zǔshīdiàn (Pinyin)
- Tsu-shih-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Meian Zushidian (English)
- 梅庵祖師殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 梅庵祖师殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Mei Hermitage, Ancestor Hall 梅庵祖師殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000213.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Mei Hermitage, Ancestor Hall 梅庵祖師殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000213.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Mei Hermitage, Ancestor Hall 梅庵祖師殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Mei Hermitage, Ancestor Hall 梅庵祖師殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.