Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an, Hall for Prayers to Heaven 泰安岱廟天祝殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000242
- Hall for Prayers to Heaven (English)
- 天祝殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 天祝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Tiānzhùdiàn (Pinyin)
- T`ien-chu-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Taian Daimiao Tianzhudian (English)
- 泰安岱廟天祝殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 泰安岱庙天祝殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12, Note: originally built in 1009, modified numerous times, see ZGMSCD, 626 .
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an, Hall for Prayers to Heaven 泰安岱廟天祝殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000242.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an, Hall for Prayers to Heaven 泰安岱廟天祝殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an, Hall for Prayers to Heaven 泰安岱廟天祝殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.