Shousheng Monastery in Xiangning, bell tower 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓https://architecturasinica.org/place/000252
- bell tower (English)
- 鐘樓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 钟楼 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōnglóu (Pinyin)
- chung-lou (Wade-Giles)
- Xiangning Shoushengsi zhonglou (English)
- 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 乡宁寿圣寺钟楼 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Yuan 1271 - 1368 1
Bell tower Yuan? See: http://baike.baidu.com/view/2020840.htm
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12, Note: offering hall originally a stage from Jin dynasty; alternative names: 獻殿, 拜殿 .
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Shousheng Monastery in Xiangning, bell tower 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000252.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shousheng Monastery in Xiangning, bell tower 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000252.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shousheng Monastery in Xiangning, bell tower 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shousheng Monastery in Xiangning, bell tower 鄉寧壽聖寺鐘樓 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.