Qiao Tower in Yuanzhou, tower platform 袁州譙樓樓臺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000268
- tower platform (English)
- 樓臺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 楼台 (Simplified Chinese)
- lóutái (Pinyin)
- lou-t`ai (Wade-Giles)
- Yuanzhou Qiaolou loutai (English)
- 袁州譙樓樓臺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 袁州谯楼楼台 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Southern Tang 937 - 946 1
earliest regional observatory; see: http://big5.china.com.cn/overseas/txt/2004-12/09/content_5724640.htm; uncertain date of extant structures
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Qiao Tower in Yuanzhou, tower platform 袁州譙樓樓臺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000268.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Qiao Tower in Yuanzhou, tower platform 袁州譙樓樓臺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000268.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Qiao Tower in Yuanzhou, tower platform 袁州譙樓樓臺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Qiao Tower in Yuanzhou, tower platform 袁州譙樓樓臺 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.