Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall 開寶寺接引殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000283b
- Jieyin Hall (English)
- 接引殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 接引殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jiēyǐndiàn (Pinyin)
- Chieh-yin-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Kaibaosi_jieyindian (Pinyin)
- Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall (English)
- 開寶寺接引殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 开宝寺接引殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 34.816896° Long. 114.363035°
Dynasty Post Qing 1912 - 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall 開寶寺接引殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 2, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000283b.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall 開寶寺接引殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 15, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000283b.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall 開寶寺接引殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Kaibao Monastery, Jieyin Hall 開寶寺接引殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- data entry, adding image Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.