Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas 羅漢院雙塔https://architecturasinica.org/place/000286a
- Twin Pagodas (English)
- 雙塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 双塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shuāngtǎ (Pinyin)
- Shuang-t`a (Wade-Giles)
- Luohanyuan Shuangta (Pinyin)
- Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas (English)
- 羅漢院雙塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 罗汉院双塔 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON, Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas 羅漢院雙塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 2, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000286a.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas 羅漢院雙塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 13, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000286a.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas 羅漢院雙塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Luohan Cloister, Twin Pagodas 羅漢院雙塔 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- data entry, adding external links Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.