chóngchún bǎnwǎ 重唇板瓦https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000106
- chongchun banwa (Pinyin without tones)
- 重唇瓪瓦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 重唇瓪瓦 (Simplified Chinese)
- chóngchún bǎnwǎ (Pinyin)
- ch'ung-ch'un pan-wa (Wade-Giles)
- multi-lipped plate tiles (lit.) (English)
- multi-lipped plate tiles (ATTCAT preferred) (English)1
A type of concave or plate tile, one variety of roofing tile. See 瓪瓦 bǎnwǎ.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 ATTCAT 2018
Broad Match: roofing tiles
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:JIA Tingli 賈亭立 et al., “ 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published January 17, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000106.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- JIA Tingli 賈亭立 and BAO Lu 寶璐, entry contributors, “ 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research and revision by JIA Tingli 賈亭立, BAO Lu 寶璐
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Editing, proofreading and revision by Tracy Miller
- English proofreading by Aurelia Campbell
- Chinese proofreading by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
- Data entry, adding citations, and revising statements by SUN Zheng 孫正
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.