重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎhttps://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000106
- multi-lipped plate tiles (preferred) (English)1
- 重唇板瓦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 重唇板瓦 (Simplified Chinese)
- chóngchún bǎnwǎ (Pinyin)
- ch'ung-ch'un pan-wa (Wade-Giles)
- multi-lipped plate tile (lit.) (English)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 ATTCAT 2018
Broad Match: Roofing Tiles
How to Cite This Entry
“ 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ” in Architectura Sinica last modified January 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000106.
Bibliography:“ 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published January 17, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000106.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 重唇板瓦 chóngchún bǎnwǎ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Yuh-Fen Benda, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Editing, proofreading and revision by Tracy Miller
- Data entry, adding citations, and revising statements by SUN Zheng 孫正
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.