- tongwa (Pinyin without tones)
- 筒瓦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 㼧瓦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 筒瓦 (Simplified Chinese)
- tǒngwǎ (Pinyin)
- t'ong-wa (Wade-Giles)
- barrel tiles (lit.) (English)1
- barrel tiles (ATTCAT preferred) (English)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 FU, Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays
- 2 ATTCAT 2018
Broad Match: Roofing Tiles
How to Cite This Entry
“ 筒瓦 tǒngwǎ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 18, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000109.
Bibliography:“ 筒瓦 tǒngwǎ.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published January 18, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000109.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 筒瓦 tǒngwǎ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- JIA Tingli 賈亭立 and BAO Lu 寶璐, entry contributors, “ 筒瓦 tǒngwǎ”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research and revision by JIA Tingli 賈亭立 BAO Lu 寶璐
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Data entry and editing by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
- Revision by Tracy Miller
- English proofreading by Aurelia Campbell
- Chinese proofreading by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
- Revising title statement by SUN Zheng 孫正
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.