- fang (Pinyin without tones)
- 枋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 枋 (Simplified Chinese)
- fāng (Pinyin)
- fang (Wade-Giles)
- tie beam (lit.) (English)
- tie beams (English)1
See fang 方
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 ATTCAT 2018
Broad Match: Building Frame
How to Cite This Entry
“ 枋 fāng” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000117.
Bibliography:“ 枋 fāng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published May 7, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000117.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 枋 fāng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净 and CHEN Luxi 陳麓西, entry contributors, “ 枋 fāng”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净 CHEN Luxi 陳麓西
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Editing, proofreading and revision by Tracy Miller
- Data entry and adding citations by SUN Zheng 孫正
- Adding citation information 2021 by ZUO Lala 左拉拉
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.