- xuanshan (Pinyin without tones)
- 懸山 (Traditional Chinese)
- 悬山 (Simplified Chinese)
- xúanshān (Pinyin)
- hsüan-shan (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 370.
Broad Match: building frame
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 懸山xúanshān” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 24, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000146.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 懸山xúanshān.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 24, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000146.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 懸山xúanshān
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 懸山xúanshān”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.