- jian (Pinyin without tones)
- 間 (Traditional Chinese)
- 间 (Simplified Chinese)
- jiān (Pinyin)
- chien (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 358.; KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 196.; GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 45.
Broad Match: building frame
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 間 jiān” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 18, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000149.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 間 jiān.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 20, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000149.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 間 jiān
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 間 jiān”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citation(s) and gloss by MIAO Tongxi 繆彤茜
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.