- cimiao (Pinyin without tones)
- 祠廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 祠庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- címiào (Pinyin)
- tz'u-miao (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 351.; MILLER. 2007. The Divine Nature of Power: Chinese Ritual Architecture at the Sacred Site of Jinci, 32-33.
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 祠廟 címiào” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 3, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000173.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 祠廟 címiào.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 8, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000173.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 祠廟 címiào
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 祠廟 címiào”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry and adding gloss by HUANG Danni黄聃婗
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.