Chongming Monastery 崇明寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000013
- Chongming Monastery (English)
- Chóngmíngsì (Pinyin)
- Ch`ung-ming-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 崇明寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇明寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Gaoping (Pinyin)
- 高平 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 35.71439722° Long. 113.0084611°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongming Monastery 崇明寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000013.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongming Monastery 崇明寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000013.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongming Monastery 崇明寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongming Monastery 崇明寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.